Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Getting ready to go!

So I'm heading out soon.  Today was the last day at the office.  We fly out tomorrow at 3:00 or so.  Excited doesn't even begin to describe it!

Just to catch you up:
My friend and coworker, Dhaval, is getting married so my dad and I are heading to India to catch the wedding and do some sightseeing.  Getting a passport and visa was fun enough (/sarcasm) but it looks like I've got everything I need to go.

Tonight I've got to pack my bags and get ready.  Tomorrow there's still lots to do... get a haircut, get fitted for a tux for Matt's wedding in February, and finish a report for work all before take-off.

That's it for now.  Maybe if I start now I can finish that report tonight instead of having to work on it tomorrow.  Sounds like a plan!

1 comment:

  1. Nice background....keep updating this...want to c 2 ol white guys trippin

    ReplyDelete