Saturday, January 21, 2012

Headed home

I can't say that I'm not glad to see this time finally come.  It's been an amazing trip but I'm happy to see it come to an end.  I'm definitely ready to get back to my routine.  I thoroughly miss my amazing wife, the unconditional loves of my three pups, and sleeping in my very own bed.

We're sitting at the Mumbai airport right now.  Immigration and security are pretty easy here.  Security was a bit silly as they're terribly disorganized compared to the US but far less thorough.  This ends up with a search that takes longer but can't possibly be as effective.  Pardon me but I'll go ahead and say that I prefer the US methods.  We should be boarding the plane in about an hour and departing from India another hour thereafter.  I'll be collecting my thoughts on the trip home and will likely take some time to update the blog after I get home and have had a chance to decompress.  I really want to spend some time recapping my favorite moments of the trip and close out the excursion with just the right words here.

Anyway, I'll post more for you guys soon.  Thanks a ton for following me on this adventure.  I think I'll keep writing in this blog somewhat regularly but it will most likely be random musings.  I may try to think of a topic to keep things on track going forward.  Perhaps I'll convert this into a food blog?  Dunno... I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed reading your blogs. You write very well and held my attention the whole time. Hope you have a very safe trip home! The USA and your sweet wife miss you!

    ReplyDelete